The loving intelligence that made your body — heals your body. If you cut your finger, a scab forms and it heals. If you get a virus, your body knows how to find its way back into equilibrium. You don’t need to know how to do that, your body does that through its natural loving intelligence. But chronic stress or dis-ease creates a breakdown in the body’s natural ability to heal and find balance. What causes stress? Not external conditions, but the thoughts and feelings we cultivate about those conditions.
Ultimately western and alternative medicine fail if we don’t understand the mind-body-love connection.
This means that we can’t get better if see ourselves as sick, weak, compromised, unwanted etc … or if we don’t really want to get better. This is true regardless of how many pills we take, what we eat, how much we exercise, or how many treatments we get. I’m not suggesting that you don’t use energy healing or western medicine; what I am saying is that your attitudes matter far more than the methods you choose.
In her book, Mind Over Medicine Dr. Lissa Rankin M.D. discovered:
- Lonely people have double the rate of heart disease than those who are part of a supportive community. Researchers also found that loneliness is an even greater risk factor for your health than smoking and not exercising.
- People who cultivate an optimistic outlook have a 77 percent lower risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke than people who plant and cultivate seeds of pessimism.
- Children who receive more love and affection grow up to become happier adults with more resilience. They also report having less anxiety and distress around social interactions and are healthier adults.
- Love decreases the production of cortisol and produces oxytocin, the “feel-good” or “love” hormone.
- Oxytocin has been linked repeatedly to reduced cardiovascular stress and an improved immune system, which in turn decreases cell inflammation (the body’s way of protecting itself from hostile thoughts such as self-criticism, the need to be perfect or prove oneself etc.).
People are more likely to get sick when they are ready to transition into nonphysical and when they’re in a chronic repetitive stress response that’s created by the way they view themselves and the world. This means that how you see yourself matters more than anything else! No superfood can counteract the toxic effects of chronically high doses of cortisol and epinephrine on every cell. When this happens your body loses it’s ability to self-repair.
Ultimately, we must all get in the driver’s seat of our attitudes and take ownership of how we are individually managing our energy. See Also My YouTube Video: The Spiritual Deeper Meaning Of The Coronavirus
This means that if we’re cultivating disempowering or self-critical (anti-loving) thoughts about ourselves … we’re more likely to get sick because we’re telling the body that there’s something wrong with us.
>> This Means That To Your Magnificent Mind And Body:
- Medicine is being loved as you already are, and you have the ability to do this! You start by LOVING yourself no matter what! Yes, YOU can!
- Health is about creating a sense of purpose that has you happily springing out of bed in the morning!
- Health and happiness are about expressing your potential and loving yourself and what you do without conditions or limits.
- Wellbeing/health/medicine is about seeing positive potential, what’s already working and being lighter (hence the word en-lighten-ment).
- Health and happiness are about owning your truth and absolutely loving who you currently are, as well as who you’re in the process of becoming.
You do not have to earn love or prove yourself worthy of it. You are worthy of love because you are here and you are worthy of your own love and approval.
Sending you great love and seeing how awesome you are!