Your Group Page
Session Dates: Monday Evenings
June 2, 9, 16, 23 2014 (7:00 to 9 PM)
Doors open at 6:45 PM, please arrive early so you can get settled and relax before we begin.
If you are going to be late for any reason, breathe deeply, and relax completely. Text Elari at 757.373.1408.
When you arrive, enter quietly . All is well!
Listening and Download Instructions: You can listen to the audio on this page by clicking the play button on the audio players for the section(s) you want to review. To download the audio to your computer, RIGHT CLICK on the Download link and Choose “Save Target As” or “Save File As” and save the file in your media library on your PC. If you are using a portable device, such as a smart phone, please refer to the Manufacturers instructions for downloading audio and files from the internet, or do a Google or YouTube search for additional guidance, if needed. This material is for your private use, enjoy!
Click on the + Sign to See the Details and Hear the Audio of Each Session
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”Tips for Deeper Meditation” open=”false”]
Tips For Deeper Meditation
This is a very powerful group with a wide degree of experience using different forms of meditation. These tips are great to review regardless of your experience.
1. Breathe Deeply. Every major spiritual tradition emphasizes the power of deep, gentle breathing. Deep breathing produces a relaxed state in the mind and body. When we are in a relaxed state, we can feel our connection with the divine, and our our sixth senses are heightened. It’s a bit like a garden hose. If we’re tight,we constrict the flow, and our receptivity, and when we’re relaxed, we’re open and receptive to Source.
2. Get Rest. If possible take a short power nap before coming (be sure to set an alarm :)). And if you’re coming from work, practice deep breathing on the way to Power Meditation. You will arrive relaxed and alert.
3. Practice Quieting Your Mind. If you find yourself easily distracted or notice that you’re feeling anxious, are feeling stress, or feel your heart racing during the day… these are typically signs of a busy mind. Many people unknowingly create stress through an overactive mind, always thinking about what’s next, or on their TO DO list. Let yourself enjoy the present moment , wherever you are. When you do, you will instantly relax and feel peaceful. Any easy way to do this, is to bring your attention “out of your mind”, and into your body. Some traditions suggest focusing on your breathing. You can also practice presence by letting yourself be the observer. Just notice what is happening without judging or labeling anything.
4. Redirect. If you you find yourself distracted by a sound while meditating, just let it be part of your experience, just bring your attention back to the meditation practice. And if you notice your mind wandering, again just bring your attention back to the present, without making it mean anything. The more you do this, the stronger and more disciplined your mind will become. And with this type of strength, you will be able to focus more ad more on what you truly desire, and go deeper and deeper, and enjoy greater and greater connectivity with your Divine.
5. Be Willing to Trust the Experience The lower mind (some call this ego) wants to control everything, because the autopilot program from the lower mind, doesn’t think you’re safe. Some of this is left over from our prehistoric ancestors, and fires from the amygdala, the reptilian, primitive part of our brain that scans for signs of danger. But by far, most issues of trust, spring from how we view past experiences. The need to control is always based on a lack of trust on some level. Why are we talking about this in a Power Meditation program? Because if we can’t trust the experience, we can’t experience the full richness of a Divine Connection. If we’re guarded, what can we allow in? If you’re “trying to control” the experience, you will block yourself from fully experiencing the blissful, expansive and highly creative space available to you. So, if you find yourself fighting the experience in any way, just take a deep breath, and let go. Just bring yourself back. If needed, take a few more deep breaths, while using a mantra such as; I am now open and ready to receive, or I am Peace, then bring yourself back to the mediation.
6. Smile. When you smile your physiology changes. You feel lighter and naturally relax. This means you are more receptive to higher insights , and God’s gentle grace. Have fun!!
Your Divine is always there for you! Have fun and enjoy![/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”Session I: June 2, 2014″ open=”false”]
Meeting Your Divine Guided Meditation
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”Session II: June 9, 2014″ open=”false”]
Session II June 9
Going Deeper Meditation I
Discussion After Meditation I
Meditation II Seeing Through God’s Eyes, Freedom of Expression
Discussion, Closing Recommended Practice
DOWNLOAD[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”Session III: July 16, 2014″ open=”false”]
Session III: June 16th
Introduction & Exploring Living From Soul & Living from the Material
Meditation I Deepening Your Relationship with Your Divine
Meditation II: Looking into and through the Eyes of God
Sharing Your Experience & Closing
DOWNLOAD[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”Session IV: June 23, 2014″ open=”false”]
Session IV: June 23rd
Opening, Sharing the Practice, Exploring Trust
Meditation I: Embodying Pure Trust
Meditation II: Embodying Unconditional Love
Sharing Your Experience & What’s Next
Next Meditation Series
WHEN: Monday Evenings July 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th 2014 ( 7 PM to 9 PM)
In this series Alex and I will take you on a beautiful journey into creating what you truly want to experience in life. You’ll explore your heartfelt desires, and expand your capacity to easily receive the freedom, love and abundance that are available to you. You will feel your confidence and well-being expand as you merge with the peace and power of Your Divine. REGISTER/READ MORE[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]