Do you feel like you’re being called toward something more, but you don’t know what that is?
Shine: a Modern Day Blueprint for Living with Clarity, Purpose and Joy TM
Can you relate to any of this?
- You feel like you’re being called toward something more, but you don’t know where or how to find it.
- You may have read a few books about your life purpose or taken a quiz, but it didn’t have the impact you were looking for.
- You’re tired of feeling burned out, or you feel like you’re just going through the motions.
- You’ve had a lot of success, but still wonder … is this really it, is this all there is?
- You think you know what you want, and then you go for it, but get stopped somewhere, forget about it, or discover that’s not it either. You may even feel like you’re always going back to square one.
Are you ready to have a clear purpose and know how to live that purpose ?
Are you ready to discover more purpose, clarity and joy?
Hi I’m Elari Onawa, and I’ve been helping people discover their what, why and how since 2003. I lead Self-Discovery and Self-Empowerment programs and coach people about creating what they really want in life. I’m also the author of Just Believe: How Faith in Yourself Shifts Everything.
Here’s something that’s really helpful to know when you’re feeling a calling toward something more — the search for purpose or greater fulfillment can and does happen at different times for different people. It is not age relevant. Whether you’re graduating from college, looking for an “encore” calling, are at a crossroads when a relationship or job ends, or are wondering what’s next after your youngest goes off to college — what you are looking for is meaning. You’re searching for a fulfilling direction, one of clarity, purpose and joy. And this is a good thing, because all of these are essential ingredients for a happy and fulfilling life!
For many people , the pressure of success, or measuring up to somebody else’s standards, the pursuit of money, or worrying about how other people see them… contribute to this feeling of never being enough, no matter how much they do, or how much they accomplish. I see this over and over again when people first come to work with me. Sound familiar? I know I’ve been there, and done that too! But it doesn’t have to be that way.
We are all meant for greater life experiences than that!
So, even if you feel like you’ve been going through the motions for a while, have achieved the traditional definition of success, or still feel like you’re being called toward something more, here’s the good news!
You are in the right place, and the fact that you’re reading this means you’re ready to discover what you’ve been looking for.